- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Avalable in “MARINA” Version - Art. 119 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- Compliance certificate EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors
- Compliance certificate UNI 11578:2015 – Devices type A
- Weight: 136 gr
- Dimensions of the shank: 10x100 mm
- Static Shear Strength: 30 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 30 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
Technical Informations .pdf