Low Stretch Nylon Highline Webbing Ideal for long and stable highlines
- Material Nylon (PAD)
- Weight 53 g/m (3.56 lbs/100 ft)
- MBS 27.0 kN (6,070 lbf)
- WLL 5.4 kN (1,210 lbf)
Introducing the all new Green Slackline Webbing! A lightweight, low-stretch, Nylon webbing that is fantastic for longer projects on nylon! The dense weave and bi-color design offered by Green gives it great handling on longer projects and superior abrasion resistance for those heavy sessions.
Green is one of the most stable webbings out there for walking. If you are searching for a line that is good for big projects with a bit of bounce, Green is the webbing for you.
Designed and Inspected in Chicago, IL. Manufactured in France.
Sewn Ends For Easy Rigging
All fixed length options come with a free Simple Sewn Loop on one or both ends!
Every one of the fixed length options for Green come with a modified version of our Simple Sewn Loop on one or both ends of the line, free of charge! These simple sewn loops are sewn in a way that retains 85% or more of the strength of the webbing, which gives you a sewn and easy way to attach your line to your anchor. We've dimensioned the sewn loops such that many connectors can be attached to it at the same time, allowing backup anchors and multiple attachment points to be utilized.
The sewn ends have a sheath on the webbing in the sewn loop in order to protect a heavily abrasion-prone location on the line. This sheathing is made from a highly abrasion resistant cordura Nylon sleeving material, ensuring the wear point of the sewn loop is protected for hundreds of uses.
Our 30m fixed length comes with a sewn loop one one end. All other lengths (60m, 90m, 120m, and 240m) come with sewn loops on both ends. Any custom lengths do not include sewn loops, they must be added to your order separately.
- Width – 25.4 mm (1.00 inches)
- Thickness – 2.46 mm (0.097 inches)
- Weight – 53 g/m (3.56 lbs/100 ft)
- MBS – 27.0 kN (6,070 lbf)
- WLL – 5.4 kN (1,210 lbf)
- Abrasion Retention – 0.6
- Sewn Loop
- MBS – 24.0 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Thread Type – 138-lb Bonded Polyester
- Raw Materials – 100% Nylon
- Weave Structure – Flat Weave with Pillowed Edges
- Weave Zoning – Four-Zone Construction with Strength, Bi-Color Outer, Edge, and Pillowed zones
- Style – Best used for walking big projects with playfulness.
- Optimum Tensions – 1.0 - 4.5 kN (225 - 1,000 lbf)
- Preferred Lengths – 60 - 400m (200 - 1,312 feet)
1 kN – 2.13%
2 kN – 3.55%
3 kN – 4.62%
4 kN – 5.33%
5 kN – 6.39%
6 kN – 8.52%
7 kN – 9.59%
8 kN – 10.30%
9 kN – 11.01%
10 kN – 11.72%
11 kN – 12.43%
12 kN – 12.78%