- Weight: 200g (1/2 size 41)
- Upper: Microfiber upper is unstitched over the toes for high-level comfort. Twin reverse Velcro straps with a high-stretch gusset allow easy entry.
- Insole: 3/4 length 1.5mm insert from heel to toe helps spread the force across the whole foot.
- Active Randing: Protective low-tension randing system.
- Sole: 4mm Vision rubber for the best balance between friction and durability
SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail running and other outdoor pursuits from its headquarters in Asolo, Italy. SCARPA has been owned and operated by the Parisotto family since 1956. In 2005, SCARPA opened a North American headquarters in Boulder, Col...Find Out More