HANG FIX Stainless Steel Bolt M10C – Ø10x66mm
- Stainless steel AISI 316L bolt, ideal for use in climbing and mountaineering anchors.
- Requires hard compact rock (limestone, granite, dolomite).
- The expanding collar is a new design and has greatly improved on the previous version.
- The design phase focused on creating a technology which ensures expansion on an increased number of surfaces.
- Our tests show that this objective has been achieved.
- Attention: On particularly soft rocks (such as sandstone) all expansion bolts - including our own - are not recommended due to the unreliable nature of the supporting material.
- In these circumstances we recommend the use of fixed resin anchors (epoxy glue resin) or Multi-Monti screw anchors.
- Very popular in the creation of ground-up routes.
- Short type (M10x66) with one expanding collar (new type).
- The material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304.
- To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- However, certain bolts have not been branded as once in place, the symbols would be invisible.
- Instead, a small circular collar has been added (see photo above) to mark the difference between the two metals.
- This allows verification of the type of bolt used at any time.
- There is also a “Marina” version of this anchor which is highly resistant to saline corrosion.
- To mark the difference between stainless steel AISI 316L and the marina version of the same material, all marine-suitable anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- Note: As mentioned above, this branding is not used on bolts.
- In order to differentiate the marine version, as well as the afore-mentioned collar there is a small engraved dimple which allows for accurate identification once the bolt is in place (See photo above).
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- MARINA version: Art. 156M
- Rt = 27 kN Ra = 27 kN
- Weight: 49 grams
|UPC / Barcode||RAUMER156|