A brand new patented technology TeFIX® provides for permanent connection of the core and the sheath. This is achieved by special materials added between the sheath and the core and an additional technological procedure that provides for durable connection of the core and the sheath.
Benefits of the TeFIX® technology:
- Guaranteed zero sheath slippage
- Softer rope with excellent handling
- 3% lower dynamic elongation
- Possibility of emergency use of the rope even in case of completely damaged sheath
AMBITION 10.2 TeFIX®
- FOR INDOOR CLIMBING: An new version of a robust rope AMBITION 10.2 enriched with TeFIX® technology. The fact that the core is connected with the sheath prevents the sheath from slippage and provides a maximum possible safety in case of the sheath damage. An ideal rope which will guide you through many vertical miles.
- FOR BIGWALL CLIMBING: The most robust and safest rope into big walls from our catalogue. TeFIX technology holds the core and the sheath firmly together so that in case of emergency you can use the rope even when the sheath is ripped.
|Sheath slippage (%)||0||Rope diameter (mm)||10.2||CE 1019||yes||EN 892||yes|
|Max. impact force (kN)||8.3||Number of UIAA falls min||11||Dynamic elongation (%)||33|
Static elongation (%)
Improved basic finishing of dynamic ropes. The new technological process enables the application of impregnation agents early in the standard finishing of the ropes. The result is an excellent water resistance and abrasion resistance as well as extended lifespan of TENDON ropes.
|UPC / Barcode||8590869650154|