Very versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system, to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss proof
SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the needs of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (Mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
Certification CE EN 12275, UIAA
Major Axis (kN) 22
Minor Axis (kN) 8
Open Gate (kN) 7
Gate Opening (mm) 20
Model # M39A SL