The BASIC is a compact ascender that fits well in the hand for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to accept carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or muddy ropes...)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners (lanyard and foot loop)
- Upper connection hole for guiding the rope
- Material(s): aluminum frame, stainless steel cam, nylon safety catch
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
|Certification||CE EN 567, UIAA|
|UPC / Barcode||3342540094314|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
This little guy packs a punch!I bought the basic instead of the usual ascension to put in my harness as I was looking to downsize my whole kit. My main concern was the missing handle but the new design of the basic makes it very comfortable to grip and I haven't missed the handle one bit. I've done a lot of climbing with it and don't regret getting it at all.