Bolt Hanger WING Ø12 + 10mm Round Ring - A very popular mountaineering, climbing and canyoning anchor compatible with a M12 bolt, this article is used to equip simple, efficient and secure belays at a very competitive price. Used in pairs (for obvious safety reasons); usually with one as the load-bearing anchor and the other as a passive back-up.
- Plate bent to 40°
- Ø 10 mm Round ring
- The internal diameter of the ring is an optimum 32mm, designed to save weight and bulk without impacting on versatility.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959, The plate is to be used with its Hang FIX
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion.
- CE EN 795:2012 – Type A anchors
- EN 959:2007 – Rock anchors
- UIAA 123 - 2
- Weight: 135 gr
- Thick: 3.5 mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 92 mm
- Static Shear Resistance test: 25 KN
- Static Extraction Resistance Test: 29 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
|UPC / Barcode||RAUMER536|