The Goblin fall arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at heights.
- EN 12841A/B for use in rope access as a backup device for the safety line or as an ascender for the working line for workers up to 120 kg; it can also be used for rope access rescue up to 200 kg;
- EN 353-2 for use as a fall arrester for workers up to 120 kg, with certified ropes;
- ANSI Z359.1 for use as a fall arrester for workers up to 136 kg / 300 lbs, certified with Lithium 11 mm rope with fixed end loops.
- EN 353-2 upgraded to 150 kg maximum weight for connections using a single carabiner without a lanyard;
- PPE-R/11.075 certification for horizontal/inclined use over an edge in combination with Iridium 10.5 mm (110 kg max) and Iridium 11 mm (120 kg max) ropes;
- Approved use of oval carabiners constructed from aluminum alloy in addition to steel.
C.A.M.P. (Conception of Articles for Mountaineering Made in Premana) was formed in 1889 high in the mountains of Premana, Italy. At that time, Nicola Codega – the grandfather of the current owners – was a blacksmith producing a wide range of products from wrought iron like cutting implements and bel...Find Out More