Behold the new, redesigned Camalot C4. Now 10% lighter, these bad boys have eclipsed our classic, cornerstone cams, and feature a more modern design that gives climbers everything they love about the old Camalots but add new touch-points like a wider trigger for easier handling, and our innovative trigger keeper for compact racking with sizes #4, #5 and #6.
The new, redesigned Camalot C4 has now upped the ante, considering it’s 10% lighter yet just as durable as before. Plus, it features a modern design that improves on the old tried-and-true Camalots. The cam’s lobes are lighter and more sculpted, optimized for strength to weight, while the slings have a visual update for easier differentiation when racking. And speaking of racking, we’re introducing a new innovative trigger keeper on sizes #4, #5, and #6, that keeps the big guys contracted for compact racking and immediately release when you’re ready to place. We’ve also widened the trigger as well for better handling.
- New design is 10% lighter
- Lighter sculpted lopes optimized for strength to weight
- Innovative trigger keeper on sizes #4, #5 and #6 for compact racking
- Slings are updated visually for easier differentiation when racking
- Double-axle design offers the widest range for each cam unit
- C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
- Colour-coded for easy identification and a wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiners)
|UPC / Barcode||793661385981|