- Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular D shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows to distribute the load along the major axis.
- Equipped with Keylock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
- Fitted with screw sleeve, easy to open even wearing gloves.
- Special burnished finishing that allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
- Colour: Black
- Strength: 50 kN long axis, 20 kN open gate, 13 kN short axis
- Length: 114 mm\
- Gate Opening: 26.5mm
- Weight: 247 g
- CE, UIAA, OSHA certified
|Certification||EN 12275, EN 362 (B), UIAA|
|Major Axis (kN)||50|
|Minor Axis (kN)||13|
|Open Gate (kN)||20|
|Gate Opening (mm)||27|
|UPC / Barcode||8023577015576|
Rated 4 out of 5 stars. (2 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
strong but has downsidesKong has never impressed me when it comes to the action on their screw gates. After a few months of regular use the sleeves of the screw gates always get really rough.
This is what a steel screwgate should be.These are mega-strong, have a huge gate opening, keylock-nose, a smooth action and a great price. When I worked in a brisbane store, these were the only steel screwgates I'd sell. My manager and I even managed to convince the Qld. SES to ditch the old Omega Pacific handbiters and go these instead. A great carabiner for rigging and general abuse.