High end climbing and mountaineering harness, offering maximum compactness, light weight and comfort. The WIREFRAME Technology construction of the SITTA harness uses Spectra® strands in the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure optimal load distribution and excellent comfort. This highly technical harness gives the climber total freedom of movement.
- WIREFRAME Technology construction:
- Spectra® strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- the extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum.
- Comfort and durability:
- the use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- Easy adjustment:
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment.
- the ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Fully equipped:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- a removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- rear loop for haul rope
- Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-tenacity polyethylene, Spectra®
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Guarantee: 3 years
Harness Sizing Chart
|Size||Waist (cm)||Legs (cm)|
|Small||67 - 77||48 - 53|
|Medium||74 - 84||52 - 57|
|Large||81 - 92||55 - 60|
|Weight||S: 240g, M: 270g, L: 300g|
|Certification||CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA|
|UPC / Barcode||3342540101456|