Adjustable seat harness for children
With comfortable and adjustable waistbelt and leg loops, the MACCHU harness is ideal for sport climbing for children and adapts to the child's evolution in their practice. The ENDOFRAME Technology construction, identical to that of an adult harness, provides excellent weight distribution around the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure greater comfort. The two DoubleBack buckles on the waistbelt allow systematic centering of the tie-in points and ensure quick and easy adjustment. The colored connection loop allows a quick visual check of the belayer's connection point.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
- waistbelt wider on the sides
- No compression points or friction zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- Tie-in points: two DoubleBack buckles at the waistbelt for systematic centering of the tie-in point
- Colored connection loop for quick visual check of belayer's connection point
- Adjustable leg loops:
- allows easy adjustment of the size in consideration of clothing
- designed with wide range of adjustment options so that the harness grows with the child
- Two rigid equipment loops at the front for easy and quick access to equipment
- Rear buckle for attaching chalkbag
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Guarantee: 3 years
Harness Sizing Chart
|One Size Fits All||Waist: 54 - 64cm, Legs: 34 - 44cm|
|Certification||CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA|
|UPC / Barcode||3342540100442|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Awesome kids harnessI bought this harness for my 5 year old son. He is pretty small, weighing 15kg at 100cm tall. The harness is a perfect fit on the smallest setting, both legs and waist. The waist has two adjusting buckles either side to self centre which is perfect for his small waist. Other harness when tightened went off to the side and were horrible. My son climbed for the first time and stayed climbing for over two hours with no complaints. They have obviously put a lot of thought into building this harness for kids. I'll be buying my daughter the pink one when she is old enough.