One of the Smallest Locking Biners on the market!
- Lightweight, high-strength, compact locking carabiner
- Hot-forged, key-lock design
- Weight: 43 g
- Target strength: 24 kN (5395 lbf) major axis,
- 10 kN open gate, 7 kN minor axis
- Gate opening: 17 mm
- Individually proof tested
- CE/UIAA certified
|Major Axis (kN)||24|
|Minor Axis (kN)||7|
|Open Gate (kN)||10|
|UPC / Barcode||602150461290|
Rated 3 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Not my favorite.I have a few of these, but I don't use them much. This biner is really small- too small to be useful, in my opinion. It's too small to hold a clove-hitch with a lead rope, for example. The spinning locking mechanism is also a bit sticky and harder to rotate than other biners. It is really light, so you might consider this biner if weight is the highest priority.