The Guide Tennie's hand-ground beveled climbing toe delivers precision-edging power and the Dotty™ tread coupled with Stealth® C4™ guarantees unrivaled traction on rock. An ergonomic last design, mesh lining and compression-molded midsole make the Guide Tennie comfortable when hiking long miles or engaging in technical scrambling and climbing. The durable suede leather upper provides water-resistance while remaining breathable on warm days.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole
- Hand-ground beveled climbing toe
- Suede/synthetic upper
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Ergonomic last design
- Extended lacing for greater adjustability
- Weight: 319g each (Size 7US)
Hiking, scrambling & climbing.
If we don't have your size, just let us know and we can order it in for you!
|UPC / Barcode||612558282922|