The Shakra utilizes the same technology, "Love Bump and "Knuckle Box" as the highly successful Shaman in a lower volume and narrower fitting design. An amazing fit, a dual hook and loop closure system, and side-pressure relief rand design make it an extremely comfortable high performance climbing shoe. We've added even more rubber for optimal toe hooking, and with a more sensitive midsole than the Shaman, the Shakra connects you to the rock and gives you the edging power you need.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- LOWER VOLUME SHAPE - Designed for the climber with narrow or lower volume feet.
- KNUCKLE BOX - Makes room for your big toe knuckle to rest in a curled position without having to push fabric and rubber out of the way which causes hot spots in other shoes.
- MOLDED TRAX® SAS TOE PATCH - For extra toe coverage and protection.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- LOVE BUMP - Fills dead space under your toes while putting much needed energy towards the edging surface.
- SPLIT/OUTSOLE - For flexibility through the arch.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- CATEGORY: CLIMBING SHOE • ULTRA PERFORMANCE
- WEIGHT: 7.2oz PER SHOE (SIZE 7 US WOMEN'S)
- COLOUR: AQUA NEON YELLOW
- PROFILE: LV DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC WITH SLIGHT KNUCKLE BOX
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: UNLINED
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.2mm HALF-LENGTH, LOVE BUMP
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
|UPC / Barcode||849948009405|