The Defy is one of the best selling climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Synthratek VX upper and Agion® Antimicrobial liner ensure lasting comfort and odor protection. The split tongue and dual hook and loop closure provide easy on and off and secure fit.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- WIDER & HIGHER VOLUME SHAPE
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- CATEGORY: CLIMBING SHOE • ALL-AROUND
- WEIGHT: 8.5oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
- COLOUR: BLACK SULPHUR
- PROFILE: ASYMMETRIC
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: AGION® ANTIMICROBIAL TREATED MESH
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.4mm SENSITIVE FULL-LENGTH
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)
|UPC / Barcode||849948012887|
Rated 3 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Sizing issuesI've been wearing size US 10 for as long as i've been climbing and have owned many different makes and models of shoe, including previous incarnation of Evolv Defy. For some reason the latest purchase of Evolv Defy in size US 10 has resulted in a shoe which does not fit my foot. It's much too small. Have sent back and waiting for size 11. I'm sure they'll still be a great shoe, just be aware of this if ordering online