A lightweight via ferrata lanyard set designed with our light and compact stitched shock absorber to absorb the energy of a fall. The lanyards use special elasticized 22 mm Rewind webbing that compacts to a shortened length to stay out of the way while climbing, but extends effortlessly to full length for passing anchors or straying from fixed lines. Connects to any harness with a webbing twist ring that positions the unit in its upright position even when passed through vertical tie-in points. Equipped with Hercules squeeze-activated carabiners.
- Stitched shock absorber is lightweight and compact
- 22 mm Rewind webbing lanyards stay compressed and out of the way while climbing
- Equipped with Hercules squeeze-activated carabiners
- Durable webbing twist ring keeps the lanyards in their proper orientation
- In compliance with safety requirements fixed by the new review of the EN 958 standard