Butora Acro Orange
Size: US 6.0
The best choice is not having to choose between comfort and performance.
The Butora Acro is the comfortable aggression you have been searching for that gives you both. It is an aggressively down-cambered shoe, designed for steep sport climbing and bouldering. This shoe has taken even the smallest details into consideration, because sometimes that's the difference between failing and sending.
Give yourself the advantage of the Acro.
- A high-tensioned heel rand brings power to the front toe for superior edging
- Butora's signature triple fork hook and loop strap gives you the convenience of a slipper with the security and custom fit of a lace-up shoe
- Toe hooking capability without adding an excessive amount of rubber.
- 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber sole.
- Wide hook & loop fastening strap and triple fork system for a custom fit.
- Moisture wicking German split-leather footbed for comfort.
- 3D Injection molded midsole for a perfect fit
- Nylon mesh tung with silicone sponge inside for more comfort.
|UPC / Barcode||6923369014492|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Excellent all-round climbing shoeSince i first tried the Butora Acro's a few months ago they have quickly become my all-time favourite indoor climbing shoe. No other brand I have tried has had such a good combination of performance and comfort. The stiff toe box allows for accurate and secure edging and the heel is very snug, giving lots of hooking power. Dont be fooled by the low price - this shoe is absolute top of the range quality. From slab to roof, this shoe will get you to the top. I highly recommend them!