Date Posted: 13 March 2020
We take our customers (and people they are in contact with) health seriously and intend to work proactively to reduce our impact. In light of COVID19 outbreak we are making some changes online and instore to help us all reduce the impact of this situation
Until further notice ALL online orders will be freight free. This will make it easier for you to order online and save you coming into one of our stores unless necessary.
Our stores are still open as normal for shopping or to pick up click and collect but we have taken some extra steps to help reduce everyone's exposure. These steps include
- ensuring all our staff are staying home (or sending them home) if they feel sick or display any symptoms
- utilizing good hygiene practices in store with extra soap and hand sanitiser available for staff and customer use (while we can get it!)
Additionally we request our customers to:
- Please stay home (and order online) if you are feeling sick
- Whilst instore avoid contact with staff or other customers, practice social distancing in store and wash hands after any contact
- Please practice good cough and sneeze hygiene
The situation is evolving and we will continue to monitor advice from the government and health authorities to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible. We are all in this together and as a community its our responsibility to protect the health of the more vulnerable in our society.