A four-season workhorse for any climb on your hit list, the Technician features adjustable leg loops and offers durable performance for those with a passion for all things vertical.
Limestone sport routes, granite big walls, steep ice and alpine faces—for those who climb it all, all year long, the Black Diamond Technician Harness is a durable quiver-of-one harness that tackles any climb on the calendar. Made with adjustable leg loops and the lightweight support of our Fusion Comfort Technology, the Technician features a quick-drying, durable shell that stands up to abrasive rock and foul conditions. Speed buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops offer a wide range of adjustability to accommodate changing layers throughout the seasons. Four gear loops, a rear fifth loop, and four Ice Clipper slots secure any sized rack.
- Women's-specific rise and fit
- Lightweight, quick-drying waistbelt with Fusion Comfort Technology offers superior comfort and range of motion
- Adjustable leg loops
- Four pressure-molded gear loops with rear fifth loop
- Four Ice Clipper slots
- Speed buckles on waistbelt and leg loops
- Adjustable releasable elastic risers
- Rear haul loop
Series : Specialty
Weight : 376g (13.3 oz)
Harness Sizing Chart
|Size||Waist (cm)||Legs (cm)|
|UPC / Barcode||793661338307|