This board was created for all abilities. Whether you're just starting to climb or a seasoned veteran you will be able to find the cusp of what you can hang then progressively overload your tissues to become stronger.
Every climber wants to have stronger fingers since increasing your finger strength can drastically increase the pool of climbs you have the confidence to get on and ability to complete.
The best way to increase your finger strength, while also avoiding injury, is to customize finger strength exercises to your ability then progressively increase their difficulty over time.
If you can adjust hold depth and angle in small increments you can precisely match the difficulty of exercises to your strength, power endurance, and endurance abilities, with or without additional weights, so you can better prepare for your goals.
This is the only hang board capable of adjustment to edge and pocket depth (3.0 – 0.5 cm) and board angle 0 – 30 degrees.
- adjustable depth continuous between 3.0 - 0.5 cm
- four, two, and one finger pockets
- marks every 2 mm of depth change
- edges/ pockets have comfortable rounded lip
- pockets include a wide two finger pocket where the longer finger is recessed
- adjustable angle creates 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 deg slopers
- 15 and 20 slopers at initial setting
- board rotates in 10 deg increments between 0 - 30 deg
- curved transitions between slopers and a back finger stop keep from nestling or reaching over the top of the board
- edges, pockets, and slopers range from relatively easy to impossible to use
- Dimesnions: 2 ft long x 2 in deep x 3.5 in tall.
- The board is made from sustainably sourced wood with great texture and glued for strength.
Numerous components go into the board which are 100% sourced and manufactured in Denver, CO, USA from local businesses.
|UPC / Barcode||BAMBOARD|