Totem Cam 1.25
The Totem Cam offers an extraordinary holding power and unique capabilities with the patented Direct Loading Camming Device system. Exclusive design which features everything you require of a cam for all-around use and broadens placement possibilities, making it the most appropriate for demanding trad climbs. Technology that is changing the way to face up the challenges.
• Patented Direct Loading Camming Device system (US patent 7,014,156) applies a perfectly equalized load directly onto each lobe.
• Well-sized cam heads with the narrowest head width for the smallest sizes.
• Very flexible cam body.
• Easy handling even with hand gloves.
• Loadable on just two lobes.. Read the Instructions For Use!
• Great holding power.
• Less walking due to strong springs and good flexibility.
• Good expansion range (1.64:1)
• Light and durable.
|TOTEM CAM 0.50||black||6kN||11,7mm||18,9mm||69g|
|TOTEM CAM 0.65||blue||8kN||13,8mm||22,5mm||75g|
|TOTEM CAM 0.80||yellow||9kN||17mm||27,7mm||83g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.00||purple||10kN||20,9mm||34,2mm||95g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.25||green||13kN||25,7mm||42,3mm||109g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.50||red||13kN||31,6mm||52,2mm||132g|
|TOTEM CAM 1.80||orange||13kN||39,7mm||64,2mm||
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
The best cams on the marketBy: Ben Smyrk on 25 September 2015These cams are simply the best on the market. They sit in place solidly and bit into the rock nice and hard, they're flexible and adaptable to odd placements. They go in quickly when desperate and feel very confidence inspiring. Highly recommended.