A compact yet comprehensive guide covers numerous areas not covered by any other current guidebooks. It includes a selection of the best sport and trad climbing South East Queensland has to offer - a must for local climbing and visitors alike!
- Details eight climbing areas: Brooyar, Mt Beerwah, Mt Coolum, Mt Ngungun, Mt Tibrogargan, Mt Tinbeerwah, Serpent and Kangaroo Point.
- Authored by local climber Lee Cujes in collaboration with Ross Ferguson, John O'Brien and others.
- Sensational action photos by Phil Box, Simon Carter, Lee Cujes, John O'Brien and others.
- Numerous photos marked for cliff topos help make route finding a breeze
- Profesional topographic access maps and user-friendly design.
- Covers sport and trad, the easiest grades right through to the hardest
- A5 in size, 136 pages, full colour
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Chock full of climbsBy: Dylan on 26 May 2014It's not 100% up to date, but there are plenty of documented climbs here to keep you busy, and the form factor is great for taking to the crags with you.