This full colour selected climbs guide is 156 pages and has been produced in a unique landscape format to better cope with single pitch routes which represent most of Melbourne's local areas.
The guide is wire-o-bound, has a heavy duty cover and comes with an elastic closure.
The areas covered in the guide are the
- You Yangs (Urinal Wall, Royalty Walls, Gravel Pit Tor, Flinders Peak Slabs),
- Falcons Lookout at Werribee Gorge,
- Mt Beckworth (The Main Group),
- Camels Hump (Lower Cliff and Omega Block),
- Black Hill (Mushroom Rock, The Monolith Area, Milawa Area, Eastern Lookout Area),
- Mt Alexander (Dog Rocks, Wabbit Rocks),
- Ben Cairn and
- the Cathedral Range (Sugarloaf Peak, South Jawbone, Blue Haze Peak and North Jawbone).
First Edition, Open Spaces Publishing 2010, ISBN 9780975233368, 500 selected climbs, 75 photo tops, Approach maps
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
awesome bookGreat guide book with very detailed information, regarding climbing routes with pictures showing blots type and location as well as some protection placements types and quality, a must have when searching new areas for climbs.