PLATE ROCK Ø 10mm - Plate that has become a classic in the mountaineering and climbing world. Ideal for climbing, mountaineering and rescue. Widely used on nearly every sport crag in the world, it is chosen for its durability, practicality. Plate for multi directional traction.
- Wide hole that allows two carabiners to be inserted easily and simultaneously
- Surface made in an opaque matt grey which makes the hanger as invisible as possible, thus reducing the environmental impact.
- Low Cost.
- To meet the requirements of the EN 959, the plate is to be used with its Hang Fix
- CE EN 795:2012 – Anchors - type A
- Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock anchors
- UIAA 123-2
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- Stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Weight: 44 gr
- Thick: 3.5 mm
- Dimensions: 35 x 60 mm
- Static Shear Strenght: 27 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 26 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years