Ideal for equipping climbing or mountaineering anchors where the force applied is predominantly downwards; when attached to this hanger the carabiner hangs perpendicular to the plate surface, allowing top-ropes on either side.
- Stainless steel bolt hanger moulded at 40°.
- Surface made in an opaque matt grey which makes the hanger as invisible as possible, thus reducing the environmental impact.
- Material: Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- Avalable in “MARINA” Version - Art. 170 M, highly resistant to saline corrosion: the anchors have been marked with a fish symbol and the initials “INOX".
- CE EN 795:2012 – Type A Anchors
- Weight: 51 gr
- Thick: 3,5 mm
- Dimensions: 44 x 60 mm
- Static Shear Strength: 25 KN
- Extraction Static Strength: 29 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
Informazioni tecniche in formato .pdf
|UPC / Barcode||RAUMER170|