We cannot accept returns on Safety Gear
Why not? Read our returns policy.
High end climbing and mountaineering harness, offering maximum compactness, light weight and comfort. The WIREFRAME Technology construction of the SITTA harness uses Spectra® strands in the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure optimal load distribution and excellent comfort. This highly technical harness gives the climber total freedom of movement.
- WIREFRAME Technology construction:
- Spectra® strands are used in the waistbelt and leg loops to give optimal load distribution without the use of foam
- the extremely thin waistbelt and leg loops offer a sleek design, with compactness and light weight pushed to the maximum.
- Comfort and durability:
- the use of bonded fabric in the waistbelt avoids pressure points and gives optimal wear resistance
- the lack of through stitching eliminates chafe and pressure points in the waistbelt
- the elasticized fixed leg loops and very supple leg loop bridge give great freedom of movement
- Easy adjustment:
- DoubleBack HD buckle in forged aluminum has a slim, rounded design that offers good handling and smooth strap glide for quick and easy waistbelt adjustment.
- the ribbed adjustment strap helps prevent accidental loosening
- Fully equipped:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- two rigid high-capacity front equipment loops
- a removable separator for organized racking and quick and easy access to your equipment
- two supple rear equipment loops to avoid creating pressure points when wearing a pack
- two integrated CARITOOL tool holder slots
- rear loop for haul rope
- Eco-designed harness, made with Bluesign fabric, which respects the objectives of optimizing resource productivity, consumer safety, professional hygiene and security, and of reducing air emissions and water pollution.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-tenacity polyethylene, Spectra®
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Guarantee: 3 years
Harness Sizing Chart
|Size||Waist (cm)||Legs (cm)|
|Small||67 - 77||48 - 53|
|Medium||74 - 84||52 - 57|
|Large||81 - 92||55 - 60|
|Weight||S: 240g, M: 270g, L: 300g|
|Certification||CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA|
|UPC / Barcode||3342540101456|