No returns on Safety Gear
Why not? Read our returns policy.
Oval Carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders
Lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- the H cross-section contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
- SCREW-LOCK: easy to open system, locking or not, according to the needs of the user. The red band provides a viasual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
Certification(s): CE EN 12,275, UIAA
|Certification||CE EN 12,275, UIAA|
|Major Axis (kN)||24|
|Minor Axis (kN)||8|
|Open Gate (kN)||7|
|Gate Opening (mm)||22|
|Model #||M33A SL|