No returns on Safety Gear
Why not? Read our returns policy.
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- durable construction
- lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
Major axis strength: 23kN
Minor axis strength: 8kN
Open gate strength: 9kN
Gate opening: 24mm
Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm
Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566
|Certification||CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA (carabiner), CE EN 566, UIAA (sling)|
|Major Axis (kN)||23|
|Minor Axis (kN)||8|
|Open Gate (kN)||9|
|Gate Opening (mm)||24 (Top), 27 (Bottom)|