No returns on Safety Gear
Why not? Read our returns policy.
Ange S on top and Ange L on bottom, to reduce weight but leave clipping the rope easier.
Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make these carabiners ultra-light and optimise their strength to weight ratio. They are also extremely durable, as are the new FINESSE Dyneema® slings. ANGE FINESSE quickdraws are equipped with the STRING S to correctly position the rope end carabiner for clipping, and to protect the webbing from abrasion.
- Available in two versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- weight reduction
- 17 cm quickdraw with ANGE S on top and ANGE L on bottom
- Ultra-light wire gate ANGE S carabiners
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
- the unique H-profile of the carabiner allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The FINESSE 10 mm wide Dyneema® sling offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The STRING S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
- Weight: 17cm sling: 72 g
- carabiners: aluminum
- slings: Dyneema® with nylon stitching
|Certification||CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA (carabiner), CE EN 566, UIAA (sling)|
|Major Axis (kN)||20 (Top), 22 (Bottom)|
|Minor Axis (kN)||7|
|Open Gate (kN)||9 (Top), 10 (Bottom)|
|Gate Opening (mm)||23 (Top), 26 (Bottom)|
|UPC / Barcode||3342540082823|