A venerated alpine essential, the R1® Hoody remains the optimal hooded midlayer for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors—made with light and breathable Polartec® Power Grid™ for outstanding stretch, compressibility and durability with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for wrist coverage in cold conditions
- Torso is 1" longer than usual to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 364 g (12.85 oz)
- 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
|UPC / Barcode||888336389088|