Our business is climbing.
That means we are keen to chip in and help out with rebolting and crag maintenance. As well as actively putting up new routes and rebolting ourself we are happy to supply people and groups who are undertaking rebolting and anchor renewal proejcts with hardware to help them get more done.
What does this mean:
- We can supply Ring bolts, Bolts, Hangers or other related hardware for the routes/anchors you plan to renew eithr free or at a reduced price depending on project/funds available.
- We will not supply equipment for Retrobolting.
- We require a brief outline of your plans before the work is done and after completed.
If you have a project in mind that you think we can help with please contact us or fill in the form below to see if we can help.
Free Rebolting Gear supplied recently
- 40 Fixe Ring Bolts and 4 Tubes of KF2 for Wollongong rebolting
- Bolts for anchors in Victoria
- 20 Ring Bolt to Victoria for rebolting at Van Deimen's land
- 25 Petzl Hangers and 25 Powers Through Bolts suplied to Canberra
- Rings, Glue and Nozzles to the Blue Mountains.
- 10 316 Fixe Rings for WA
- 20 Fixed hangers to Tasmania
- 100 Threaded Stainless Steel Ring Bolt supplied to Safer Cliffs Queensland for rebolting in QLD
- Supply of Rings, Sling and welded rings for Anchor replacement in Wolgan Valley.
- Ring bolts to blue mountains for some rebolting
- fixed hangers and expansion bolts to grampians for Spurt Wall
- Stainless Steel Wire Gate biners for anchor replacements in Victoria.
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.