The Stealth® S1™ outsole on the Access Mesh features a climbing zone for added durability, technical edging and smearing performance.
Deep heel lugs penetrate the dirt for stability on descents. The lightweight EVA midsole has a high rubber content which increases shock absorption and adds durability. The reinforced toe cap coupled with the rubberized exoskeleton lacing system make this a highly protective and supportive approach shoe.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole with Climbing Zone™ toe
- Rubberized exoskeleton lacing system for added torsional support
- Reinforced toe cap protection
- Breathable sandwich-mesh upper
- Technical fit - May want to size up a half size
- 329g each (Size 9US)
Warm weather trekking.
Stealth S1 is the classic rubber that clinched Five Ten's reputation in the bike world. Its high friction and abrasion resistance make it one of our most versatile compounds.
|UPC / Barcode||612558190609|