Edelrids most versatile belay and abseil device made of solid stainless steel for durability.
- For belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds, also suitable for abseiling
- Very lightweight construction
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Small eyelet for releasing unit with a carabiner when bringing up your partner
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding device in the “open” position with the thumb
- Suitable for 7.8 - 10.5 mm ropes
- Watch the video (on right side of page ->) to show you how it can be used
- CAMP Photon Biner fits as a lever
|UPC / Barcode||4021574193246|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (2 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Brilliant, safe, and versatileI have used one of these a lot for multi-pitch double-rope climbing. Love it. When a fall occurs it locks up a lot more than other, more passive devices that I have used (Reverso, ATC, Figure-8 etc.). This is great, and is a definite safety boost. It does everything my Reverso did. Only downside is that it takes slightly more effort to pay out slack when belaying a leader (but this is OK when you get the technique sorted).
I like itI like this belay device. It is light and more safe than standard ATC.