Crimp Oil "Muscle Care" is made of 8 Organic essential oils: Petit Grain, Atlas Cedarwood, Cypress, Rosemary with camphor, Lemon Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, Niaouli and Cajeput.
- These oils are great for removing lactic acid ("pumped" effect) and detoxifying muscles after sport climbing or long efforts.
- They are helping athletes recovering faster and better.
- Petit Grain oil with its fresh woody scent has a soothing and relaxing effect on the muscles and the nerves.
How to use?
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on the painful area and massage until it has fully penetrated.
- Use it up to 4 times a day in case of pain.
- External use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or under 7 years old.
Grape seed oil, Citrus aurantium amara leaf oil, Cupressus sempervirens oil, Cedrus atlantica oil, Eucalyptus citriodora oil, Gaultheria fragrantissima oil, Melaleuca quinquenervia leaf oil, Melaleuca leucadendron oil, Rosmarinus officinalis camphoriferum leef oil.
|UPC / Barcode||COMUSC50|