Crimp Oil Extra Hot is Crimpoil's strongest oil against pain and inflammation.
- It contains Copaiba oil, known to have some of the highest levels of beta-caryophyllene (50 %). Even Helichrysum and Clove essential oils that are praised for their anti-inflammatory compounds have 5 to 12% of the same compound! Beta-caryophyllene has been extensively studied for its ability to modulate the inflammation process.
- Use it in case of strong inflammation or pain.
- This oil has a stimulating Tonic & Cinnamon scent.
How to use?
- Shake well before use.
- Apply some drops on the painful area and massage until it has fully penetrated.
- Use it up to 4 times a day in case of pain.
- External use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or under 7 years old.
All the oils are organic:
Macadamia oil, vitis vinifera oil, Betula lenta (River Birch oil) oil, Copaifera officinalis (Copaiba oil) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf (Cinnamon oil) oil.