Inspired by the famous "Tiger Balm", an ointment from the Chinese pharmacopoeia, Crimp Oil Alps Balm helps to relieve joint and muscular pain, stings, cramps...
- Made up of 41.5% essential oils that are known for relieving pain (Yarrow, Peppermint, Eucalyptus..), calming and soothing vegetable oils (Wheat Germ, Coconut, Shea Butter), menthol, and finally beeswax for texture.
- Fresh and spicy scent and soothing texture.
How to use it?
- Apply a nut-size of the Balm on the painful area and massage until it has fully penetrated.
- Use it up to 4 times a day if required
- External use only.
- Do not use if pregnant or under 7 years old.
List of Ingredients:
Arnica montana flower water, Melissa officinalis leaf water, Hyssopus officinalis water, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Juniperus communis fruit oil, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Coriandrum sativum fruit oil, Mentha piperita oil, Chamomilla recutita flower oil, Achillea millefolium oil, Hypericum perforatum oil, Origanum majorana oil, Spirea ulmaria flower extract, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.