BIG WALL, AID CLIMBING, TRAD CLIMBING
- The first big wall harness designed for high-end free climbing
- Modified edge-load construction with comfortable 6 mm perforated EVA foam padding on the waist
- Adjustable leg loops feature a combination of modified edge-load and laminate construction with 3 mm padding for the best possible weight distribution
- Auto-locking aluminum buckles (2 on the waist) for fast, easy, and precise adjustment
- Rugged exterior fabrics are optimized to withstand serious abrasion
- Soft, breathable, 3-dimensional mesh padding on the interior
- Burly 25 mm patented No-Twist belay loop
- 2 secondary attachment points on the waist to connect daisy chains
- Drop seat with 4 buckles
- 6 webbing reinforced gear loops in an offset configuration for optimal racking
- 2 integrated Hypalon® slots for Hub racking carabiners
- Haul loop with secondary attachment point for chalk bag, shoes or other accessories
- Available in 3 sizes
Previous generations of harnesses designed for big-wall or aid climbing can be summed up with one word: cumbersome. They are too bulky for free-climbing and despite their overbuilt designs, they are not always the most comfortable option for long periods of hanging. Enter the Warden – a sophisticated big wall machine that blends the benefits of performance free-climbing harnesses with the features and systems unique to big walls. The result is the lightest, best-fitting, and most precise big wall harness ever conceived.
The extra wide waist belt and leg loops feature innovative modified edge-load construction to deliver never-before-seen support and comfort. The legs also incorporate laminate construction with internal laser cut webbing to further help with the weight distribution during long periods of hanging. 6 mm EVA foam padding on the waist and 3 mm padding on the legs combines with soft, breathable, 3-dimensional mesh that helps wick moisture away from the body. The rugged exterior fabrics will hold up to the nastiest off-widths where we tend to see the most intense abrasion.
Four auto-locking buckles allow for fast and precise adjustment. Two secondary attachment points on either side of the main tie-in point keep daisy chains out of the way of the rope and belay loop. To further optimize organization and safety, the beefy 25 mm belay loop features our patented No-Twist system which locks the belay carabiner in place to prevent cross-loading. The 6 gear loops are webbing reinforced to make them super strong and are positioned to optimize the organization of the rack with a pattern that is offset both horizontally and vertically. This keeps gear reachable without overlapping too much so it is still easy to identify and access on the sharp end.
Two integrated Hypalon® slots for Hub racking carabiners allow for even more organization. A full-strength haul loop with a secondary attachment point for a chalk bag or other accessories round out the features on this big rig.
No-Twist Belay Loop: Yes
Flat Link Leg Straps: No
Haul Loop: Yes
Drop Seat: Yes
Harness Sizing Chart
|Size||Waist (cm)||Legs (cm)|
|Small||70 - 85||44 - 54|
|Medium||80 - 95||50 - 60|
|Large||90 - 105||56 - 66|
|Weight||595g (Size M)|
|UPC / Barcode||8005436011820|