Similar design to the Piu with the addition of a second carabiner hole to make lowering a second who is weighting the rope easier. Simply clip a carabiner in (specifically designed for the CAMP HMS Nitro and HMS Compact carabiners) and use it as a lever to gradually release tension. The teeth have been optimized for a wide range of rope diameters so climbers can use the same device whether they are rapping fat single lines or catching falls on skinny twin ropes.
- Rock Climbing, Alpinism, General Mountaineering
- Auto-locking when belaying one or two climbers on top rope
- Ideal combination with CAMP Nitro or HMS Compact locking carabiners
- Diagonal cable prevents the rope from rubbing and jamming
- ID: 4021
- Rope Diameter: Single 10 - 11 mm, Double 8 - 9 mm
- Weight: 80 g, 2.8 oz
|UPC / Barcode||8005436060637|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
No more cable rub!By: Matt on 7 April 2015After years of being frustrated with retiring devices due to cable rub I've e found the answer. The offset cable sits perfectly away from the ropes and eliminates cable rub. It also performs as it should in its various 'modes' and has lasted quite well after a lot of use.