Narsha Orange is the wide option
The Narsha represents the newest innovation in climbing shoe technology. Seamlessly blending comfort and performance, the Narsha features:
- Unique heel and rand system stretching four ways for a fit you can count on - no more heel slippage!
- Injection molded sole with formed arch support and 3D molded heel cup
- Beautifully designed toe cover made for toe hooking
- Internal NFS strap that allows for all day comfort or extreme precision - customize by tightening the strap
- High-quality German leather
- Nylon 66 stitching
- NEO Friction Rubber
Butora's newest offering The Narsha, has finally arrived.
The patented heel design known as the Neo Fit System (NFS) creates a tight heel cup with forgiving heel rand and means Butora has created one of the most comfortable shoes for technical climbing available.
Aside from your regular main hook and loop closure strap, there is a second small multi-angle strap so you can change the fit for the style. As usual, these Butora's will come in a high volume (orange) and low volume (blue) version for smaller and narrower feet.
In addition to the design that Butora vows will comfortably fit 95% of climbers with no perfomance sacrifices, the Narsha has also utilised what are usually 'leftovers' to create their awesome design on the top of the shoe. In addition to adding more grip, the material is made from the rubber dust created during the grinding and shaping of the sole meaning that less goes to waste and gets used in a productive way!