If you're looking for all-around performance with comfort, this is the shoe for you. The Endeavor gives you power and precision exactly where you want it. The slightly asymmetrical toe shape comfortably follows the natural line of the foot, and the shoe has an innovative triple fork webbing system for custom fitting. With its unique features and super solid construction, the Endeavor will meet and exceed your high expectations as a great all-around climbing shoe.
- The two-piece tongue is made out of a breathable mesh for comfort and ventilation. The tongue contains Poron® memory foam and an open cell sponge to absorb pressure from the straps.
- The front of the shoe is constructed from a special synthetic micro fiber to help maintain its original shape and the back half of the shoe is made from natural leather for breathability and comfort.
- Fully lined with 100% organic hemp fabric to minimize stretch and foot odor.
- Moisture-wicking, split-leather footbed for comfort and a custom fit for your toes.
- 3D, injection-molded, full length polyurethane midsole for torsion rigidity and precision edging.
- Super sticky, 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber sole.
|UPC / Barcode||6923369002055|