This is the narrow option for our Acro Model shoe originally introduced last year. If you have a wide foot, we have designed the white/orange model for you, but if you have a narrow foot or are looking for that super tight feel, then this is the option for you.
This shoe fits true to your street shoe for steep sport climbing. Size a 1/2 size down from your street shoe for bouldering.
The best choice is not having to choose between comfort and performance.
The Butora Acro is a the comfortable aggression you have been searching for that gives you both. is an aggressively down-cambered shoe, designed for steep sport climbing and bouldering. This shoe has taken even the smallest details into consideration, because sometimes that's the difference between failing and sending.
Give yourself the advantage of the Acro.
- A high-tensioned heel rand brings power to the front toe for superior edging.
- Butora's signature triple fork hook and loop strap gives you the convenience of a slipper with the security and custom fit of a lace-up shoe.
- Toe hooking capability without adding an excessive amount of rubber.
- 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber sole.
- Wide hook & loop fastening strap and triple fork system for a custom fit.
- Moisture wicking German split-leather footbed for comfort.
- 3D Injection moulded midsole for a perfect fit.
- Nylon mesh tung with silicone sponge inside for more comfort.