This new guidebook is a trimmed down version of the comprehensive Blue Mountains Climbing 2010 Edition guidebook.
It covers a selection of the best sport-climbing in the Mountains a perfect slim book for sportclimbing fanatics and short-term visitors.
• Covers the 12 most popular sport climbingareas in the Blue Mountains.
• Sensational action photos.
• Includes some fun “tick lists” for climbersto track their progress.
• Numerous cliff photo topos help makeroute finding a breeze.
• Professional topographic access maps anduser-friendly design.
• Covers a range of routes from the easiest grades right through to the hardest.
• The Blue Mountains is one of Australia’spremier sport climbing areas and attracts visitors from all around the world, making this guide a perfect platform for promotingyour business.
• A5 in size, 96 pages, full colour