No returns on Safety Gear
Why not? Read our returns policy.
Black Diamond's full-keylock quickdraw for snag-free clipping and cleaning.
The Black Diamond Nitron Quickdraw features two 100% hot-forged Nitron carabiners and a lightweight, durable 27 mm Vari-width polyester dogbone. Ergonomic, hot-forged gates make for easy clipping on either the bolt or rope end, and the keylock noses eliminate the hassle when cleaning steep routes. We also included a Straitjacket dogbone insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Hot-forged Nitron carabiners on top and bottom
- Straight gate on top and bent gate on bottom for easy clipping
- Hot-forged gates are ergonomic and easy to use
- Dual keylocks ease clipping and cleaning
- Equipped with a 27 mm Vari-width polyester dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 cm length
Weight : 112 g (3.95 oz)
Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Gate Opening : [Top] 22 mm (0.86 in)
[Bottom] 25 mm (1.00 in)
|Major Axis (kN)||24|
|Minor Axis (kN)||8|
|Open Gate (kN)||8|
|Gate Opening (mm)||Top - 22mm Bottom - 25mm|
|UPC / Barcode||793661287506|