Full Set - From aid seams to tip cracks, the five sizes of Black Diamond Camalot C3s have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- *Size 000 is for direct aid only
Weight: 55 g
- 4 kN, (size 000)
- 6 kN, (size 00)
- 7 kN, (size 0)
- 10 kN, (size 1-2)
- 7.8-12.9 mm, (size 000)
- 9.0-13.7 mm, (size 00)
- 10.7-15.8 mm, (size 0)
- 12.0-18.8 mm, (size 1)
- 14.2-22.6 mm, (size 2)
Rated 3 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Good, but not my favorite.By: John on 7 June 2015I have full set of these C3's. While I like them, I don't love them. They are ridiculously durable and they do fit some narrow placements when nothing else will, but they are also a bit heavy, stiff, and have a heavy trigger action. I tend to carry X4s instead, and I add TCUs when the placements get small and awkward. This is mostly personal preference.