With a flexible stem, narrow head width compression spring-driven interlocking cam lobes, Camalot C3’s fit more securely, in more places than any other three-cam unit.
From aid seams to tip cracks, the five sizes of Black Diamond Camalot C3s have you covered. With up to 30% less head width than any other micro cam, they fit in more places, more securely. Unique thin-profile stems are laterally stiff for slotting in tight placements, but flexible over edges for an evenly dispersed load.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- Neutrino Rackpack available for easy racking (see Carabiner section)
- *Size 000 is for direct aid only
Weight: 55 g
Strength: 10 kN
Range: 12.0 - 18.8 mm
|UPC / Barcode||793661081517|
Rated 4 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
A MustThe size 1 is my choice of cam in the C3 range. I did find the spring action a little firm in the early days. After some use however I have found this extra spring tension reassuring as the cams extracts positively into the placement. The C3's hold well and can be climbed on with confidence. The weird plastic coloured sleeve protects the fine wires superbly allowing long serviceability. Carry two on the longer climbs along with a 0 and a 2 C3.