Ultra-light for the send go, the Black Diamond 9.2 is a high-performance climbing rope.
Featuring an Endurance sheath that utilizes a 1X1 weave construction to lengthen the ropes’ lifespan and make it more abrasion-resistant, the Black Diamond 9.2 is our lightest single cord and is certified for use as a half or twin rope as well. With its svelte diameter, middle marker and comfortable handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly through your belay device, the BD 9.2 is built for pushing your limits on stone.
- Endurance Sheath: With more material and a unique 1x1 weave construction, our Endurance sheath is abrasion-resistant and lengthens the lifespan of your rope
- Durability and Handling Balance: Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- Rope Type : Single/Half/Twin
- UIAA Factor Falls : [Single] 7; [Half] >30; [Twin] >50
- Weight Per Meter : 59 g (2.1 oz)
- Static Elongation : [Single] 8%; [Half] 8%; [Twin] 4.8%
- Dynamic Elongation : [Single] 35.4%; [Half] 31.2%; [Twin] 28.4%
- Impact Force : [Single] 7.8 kN; [Half] 6 kN; [Twin] 9.2 kN
- Sheath : Endurance
- Sheath Slippage : 0
- Half Mark : Yes