An essential part of any alpine climber's rack, Black Diamond Dynex Runners are indispensable for building anchors, slinging natural features or extending placements to reduce rope drag. This highly abrasion-resistant, lightweight material won't weigh you down and absorbs less water than nylon, making it perfect for big routes and snowy or icy terrain. Each size is also color-coded for quick and easy identification on your harness.
- Dynex is highly abrasion-resistant, strong and lightweight
- Colour-coded for easy size identification
- 30 cm / 12 inch runner is red
- 60 cm / 24 inch runner is gold
- 120 cm / 48 inch runner is blue
- 240 cm / 96 inch runner is grey
- [30 cm] 11 g (.4 oz)
- [60 cm] 19 g (.7 oz)
- [120 cm] 39 g (1.4 oz)
- [240 cm] 72 g (2.5 oz)
|UPC / Barcode||793661287254|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars. (1 customer reviews)
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with other customers.
Great ProductBy: Jason on 26 July 2014This review is for the 60cm, 120cm and 240cm. Excellent products, I use these in mountaineering. Light weight, strong and reliable. I highly rate these products.